Understanding How Information Is Collected
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information. For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address, mobile number), date of birth, or other details of that nature, when you sign up for our newsletters or participate in promotions or surveys on the Site.
You also may choose to provide personally identifiable information about yourself when you participate in forums or discussions on the Site. Please be aware that information you post in these forums may be viewed or captured by anyone who visits the Site, therefore you should avoid posting sensitive personal data that you would not want to be available to the public.
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit the Site
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners and/or vendors may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site). We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you, including information you choose to provide.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analysing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use/ may use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
“Do Not Track” Signals. Your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “do not track” signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many other websites, please note that www.xcelacads.com is not configured to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
Finally, companies that provide certain third-party apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins that may appear on the Site (for example, Facebook “Like” buttons), also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information collection is subject to the privacy policies or notices of those providers as well.
How We May Use Information We Collect
We may use the information gathered through this website for various purposes, including the purposes listed below. For example, if you were to contact us with a question and provide your email address, we would use the email address you provided to respond to your inquiry. In addition, we use the information we collect from you and through the Site to:
- Provide products and services you request (such as when you sign up to receive our email newsletters);
- Respond to requests, questions, and comments, and provide other types of user support;
- Offer you products and services, or direct you to portions of this Site or other websites, that we believe may interest you;
- To serve advertising, content, and offers to you based on your interests and online activities, from us or third parties;
- Communicate about, and administer your participation in, events, programs, contests, and other offers or promotions;
- Carry out, evaluate, and improve our business (which may include developing new features for the Site; analysing and enhancing the user experience on the Site; assessing the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising, and managing our communications);
- Perform data analytics regarding usage of the Site (including market and customer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization of personal data);
- Guard against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims, and other liabilities; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, law enforcement requests, and our company policies.
How We May Share Information
Our agents, vendors, consultants, and other service providers may have access to the information we collect through the Site to carry out work on our behalf. Those parties are subject to confidentiality obligations and are restricted from using personal data collected through the Site for purposes other than to provide the requested assistance. In addition, we may share information:
- With our affiliates for internal business purposes;
- With third parties for marketing purposes, including social media networks, data management platforms, and other advertising technology providers; for example, we may match your email address with third parties with whom you have also consented to share your email address and use such match to deliver custom offers or emails to you on the Sites and elsewhere online;
- If we are required to do so by law, regulation, or legal process;
- In response to requests from government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, including to meet national security requirements;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- With respect to analytics and statistical information, to inform advertisers about the nature of our user base;
- In the event, we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Data Retention and Access
Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email newsletter. If you would like to globally opt-out from ALL Xcelacads.com email campaigns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. When we send newsletters to subscribers we may allow advertisers or partners to include messages in those newsletters, or we may send dedicated newsletters on behalf of those advertisers or partners. We may disclose your opt-out choices to third parties so that they can honour your preferences in accordance with applicable laws.
Disabling local shared objects (“Flash cookies”). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. That said, it is not possible to guarantee the security of information transmitted online, and you assume some risk with regard to the security of information you provide through any website, including this Site. If you have a data security inquiry, you may contact us by email at email@example.com .
Links from Xcelacads.com to Other Site
On this Site we may provide links to other websites that are controlled by third parties. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. We are not responsible for the content, usage terms, privacy policies of websites that we do not own or control.
Surveys and Quizzes
Information for Users outside India
Your personal data may be stored, transferred, and processed in India and other countries by our affiliates and/or service providers. The data protection laws in these countries may provide a lower standard of protection for your personal data than your country of residence. We take great care in protecting your personal data and have put in place adequate mechanisms to protect it when it is transferred internationally. We will transfer your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws and will implement suitable safeguards to ensure that your personal data is adequately secured by any third party that will access your information.